Tuesday, April 5, 2011

After a life altering experience, I have an attitude adjustment.  I previously lived with the philosophy of “do not make wave”, or “living under the radar”.  But, I do not believe it now.  I say you should make all the waves you can.  Be seen and heard.  Some people are listening; most are not.  So, you can make statements as you please, within the law.
My daughter has an open attitude; but, she still uses my old philosophy.  People laugh when it is stated that successful candidates are twenty-five years old with thirty years’ experience that is willing to spend the next fifty to sixty years working for minimum wages.  Do not be surprise if you work twenty years and only earn fifty cents over minimum wage ($7.15 + $0.50 = $7.65).  I worked for ten years and earned only twenty-five cents.
I see the United States drop from number one to second or third in twenty years.  People with PhD degrees and other brain trusts go to Europe; while, high school graduates move to Asia.  (Manufacturing jobs)  Africa is still too frigid politically to support businesses.  The Middle East seems as unstable but they have lived with one rule governments and politicians for several thousand years and it will continue.  The Arabs and Persians have fought each other before recorded time.
The fast food industries will find a way to transport your order from Asia in a matter of seconds.  You will find a building with a drive-thru service both inside and out.  You will never see a person.

No comments:

Post a Comment